Monday, November 9, 2009

House Progress

Daniel and I (mostly Daniel) have been working hard to get the house "ready" for Gavin. Early in my pregnancy I sat down and wrote down what I thought was going to be a small list of things to do before the big day. I looked around my house and thought " paint would be nice". That was only the beginning!!! I then started spending WAY too much time on a website called rate my space where people can upload pictures of the rooms in their house and others "rate" them. I got a little inspired by the thousands of rooms I saw and started dreaming about what I wanted in my house. So I made my short list longer and added painting all the bedrooms, changing rooms around(the office is now our master bedroom) and new furniture for Ian, and the list goes on and on...I can't remember it all. Somehow, our house is beyond what I thought would be possible for our time frame. I am so grateful for all of Daniel's hard work and am constantly in awe over my little house. Here are a few pictures of my living room. We have not decided on a definite paint color yet but there is time later for that. I am more than content with how it looks for now!!!
-♥-
Jen


A feeding chair...and it will be useful for years to come!!!

Window in living room. Daniel special ordered the blinds so the navy strips match our furniture

View of room from the front door...I think this is the most important view :)

View from Dining Room, only view you can see the whole room...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: