Monday, November 9, 2009

House Progress Continued

This is Ian and Gavin's bedroom. Formerly it was the master bedroom but Daniel and I decided to give the boys the "big" bedroom since they will have more stuff than we do. When it was our bedroom, the walls were a beige color. We decided to paint the room in colors that went well with an airplane theme. "Blue sky, green grass" was kind of the feel we are going for. I wanted a chair rail to separate the colors and give it more of a grown up feel. I plan on these colors staying in here for quite a while! The curtains and cornice boxes over the windows were sewn by Daniel's very own talented sister, Bethany. I LOVE how they turned out! The bed was bought on craigslist. The changing table belonged to my three little brothers when they were babies. My mom has the matching crib as well and we will be picking it up within the next couple of weeks. The rug is from Lowe's, on clearance for $30(and its a super nice Berber carpet). This room has definitely been a budget room!
-♥-
Jen






This is where Gavin's crib will be going. Still working on art ideas.

Crib bedding, belonged to Ian and I am glad to use it again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: