Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sad that my first Post for 2009 is in...MARCH!







Wow, I have NOT been good about keeping this thing updated. To those of you who still check regularly, I am so sorry! A lot has happened since I last wrote in here so I can't type it all but I will do my best to highlight the important stuff. Dan is still in school. He is actually on break right now so Ian and I are enjoying him immensely. We have been taking trips to the beach and park a lot these days. It's nice to have him around more for a little while! Ian is still the cutest 2 year old in the world(at least in my opinion). He is talking non-stop(everyone says both Dan and I were talkers as kids so I think we are in trouble). Ian is currently able to count to 20 almost on his own,he starts getting things jumbled around number17. I do think he may be a little artistic himself as he LOVES painting any type of "art". I also find him singing to himself a lot. I love it! When ever I ask him what he is singing his response is usually "guitar, mommy" with a "duh!" undertone...the kid cracks me up! And as for me, I am still working part time as a nanny for the Conners. They have a new addition to the family that I love holding and snuggling. I have also been working on expanding my photography opportunities. I have been having a blast with my camera:) So if you know of anyone that would like unique out-door photos done, let me know!
So, that about wraps up what we have been up to. The pics posted are my most recent work with my little guy. I love how they turned out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these! Jen, you are amazing! I can't wait for more! Ian's so cute
<3 Natalie