Monday, March 30, 2009

Charlie James-my favorites





Okay, so now that I have finished the pictures of Charlie and the CD is in his family's hands, I am posting up my favorites. I didn't want to spoil the surprise for his Grandma who requested these. The first two images are of him in his Christening gown (which is hand-made by the way). I think this special piece of clothing will serve as an heirloom for many generations. It is so beautiful! I did some pictures that were supposed to replicate the "Victorian-era" and I think they turned out rather nicely. He looks like a doll to me! The last two images were taken right outside on the big front porch. I absolutely LOVE the one where he is looking away from the camera. Pure innocence and so baby-like. Well, that's it for last week. I will hopefully have some new images up soon.

-♥- Jen





Posted by Picasa

No comments: