Monday, April 21, 2008

Too cold for swimming!


So we decided that since it hit 85 degrees last Saturday that it was warm enough to go for an afternoon swim after Ian's nap. WRONG! After spending the 30 minutes putting on swim suits,finding the beach towels, rubbing each other down with sunscreen,and attempting to blow up Ian's floating device(which the cat previously attacked we soon found out),we headed out to the pool only to find out that I couldn't stand to put my feet in the water. So we packed up and headed back to the apt to hang out on the roof-top patio. On the way back,I decided to snap this picture...I didn't go through all that hassle for nothing!!! I just love Ian's floppy hat. Daniel thinks it makes him look a little girlie,I think its one of the most adorable hats ever.

No comments: