Thursday, April 3, 2008

He Grows Up So Fast

I guess I never realized how fast time can fly by until I opened up this blog and realized a year had gone by! A year! And no ordinary year at that... It contained Ian learning to crawl, and walk, and talk, and run. This year holds memories of laughter and tears, anger and happiness, and lots of growing up on everybody's part. Ian will be 18 months on the 20th of April. Our lives are forever changed for the better, and I hope to continue to share that life through this blog and our Picasa Photo Albums at www.picasaweb.google.com/ddukefamily. I promise I'll update those soon too!

Keep reading, and feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from ya'll!

daniel
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks Jennifer! I'm so glad you sent me the link! I will love keeping up with you!!

Ashley