Friday, April 30, 2010

Life Lately


Life has kept me busy the last couple of weeks. This blog suffers when life gets hectic but I always try to update when things settle down again. Daniel is in school and that takes up most evenings so for right now I am "winging it" with the boys and life in general. Ian is still our happy, chatty, handsome 3 year old. He loves his little brother and can't seem to get enough of him. Gavin will be 5 months old on May 8th(only 1 week away!) As of last week he weighed in at 8lbs 9oz and was 20.5"long. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. He is rolling over, almost sitting up, cooing, and eating rice cereal. I find myself thanking God for all three men He has given me every day. I love them so much and with the recent death of my precious brother I hold those I love so close to my heart now. Please keep me and my family in your prayers as we struggle to keep going.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Jen,
Every time I look at your blog, the pics get more precious! Your boys are beautiful and you have such a gift for photography. Wish we were closer, I would be your next client!!!