Monday, February 15, 2010

The Keys to My Heart


I am Blessed.
My husband did it again. He surprised me and made me cry over his thoughtfulness. I don't have words to express how beautiful I think his Valentines Day gifts are to me. Let me tell you all he did. First, he ordered those decorative keys. Then he printed the beautiful phrases on pieces of paper.(he wrote those himself,no Google Search for my man) Then he cut each one out by hand in the shape of a tag. He stained each one with coffee to give it an"old" look, and finally tied each one onto a key with twine. The last step is going to be nailing them onto board to hang on the wall as an art piece. He did this for me. Like I said, Blessed.
He also gave me a cute camera bag. It is red and looks like a miniature bowling bag. Totally Me.
And last but not least, a coffee mug. And not just any coffee mug. This coffee mug happens to have my favorite pattern (damask) on it. And there is a spoon attached to stir the many flavors I love into my Saturday morning coffee.
I love that man and I am a very lucky woman.





1 comment:

Ben and Libbi said...

Oh my gosh...cutest valentine's gift EVER!