Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer is almost over and I have lots of catching up to do!

So I got this fancy new camera back in the beginning of July and this is the first shoot I've really done with it. I am so glad Ian is such a willing model(though in the 1st picture he doesn't exactly look like he wants his picture taken). I have had a good excuse to not be running around with this new piece of equipment. I am 15 weeks pregnant!!! And it hasn't exactly been easy. I have all-day sickness which varies day to day. Some mornings I wake up and feel great and have a productive day for the most part. I'm usually passed out in bed by 8:30 pm on those days. On bad days I never really wake up. And then there are days like today. It is 5:30 am and I am WIDE awake. The only problem with the erratic puking/sleeping schedule is I don't get much in the way of "recovery" time because I have a constantly talking, always asking questions, never wants to stop moving, almost 3 year old. I have been scheduling people again for photo sessions after being on a short break(that lasted 2 months). I am very excited and am feeling more creative than ever. I took Ian down to the Strand in Galveston yesterday morning. I have been wanting to test out the area for some time now for future sessions and it provided a great opportunity for me to take pictures of my little guy. Enjoy the new photos and keep checking back. And leave comments so I know you came by! Happy Summer:)

-♥- Jen






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

What a sweet boy! Great pictures, too! We need to see you guys soon.