Thursday, July 9, 2009

NEW CAMERA!!!

I have been saving up for my "dream " camera for a little over six months and last night went and BOUGHT it!!! I am a little overwhelmed right now with all of its capabilities and buttons poking out from all directions. Here are a few images I took with it this morning while at the Conner's house. I am seriously blown away by how great these turned out. These are completely unedited and
were taken on the most basic "automatic" setting. I am going to have a blast the rest of the summer!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. I will try to to post more often!

Love, Jen


Up close and personal with Maddox
I love how Ian's face is in focus but the truck isn't
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bethany said...

hey, you getting rid of your old camera? (hint hint)

Jennifer said...

Not yet, I am still learning the new one. I will probably keep it around for a while to use as a "snapshot" camera