Monday, May 25, 2009



I realize some of you may be missing pictures of Ian. I have been blogging a lot about pictures I have taken of other people, and have not said much about Ian for about a month now. Don't worry, he is still here! The month of May has been a rough month for the little guy though. It all started with a cold the first week of this month. He ended up having cold like symptoms for 2 weeks and then things just slowly started getting worse. He started this weird fever and rash thing over a week ago and then the diarrhea kicked in. I did a little bit of research and figured out my kiddo was suffering his first round of Rota virus. Yucky stuff let me tell you! I am talking the most disgusting thing yet. He thankfully never got the vomiting part of this virus! Saturday was the scariest day of all, he started refusing food and drink and went several hours with out going pee pee, we knew he was getting too dehydrated but Daniel was such a good Daddy and all but forced the pedialyte into Ian. Boy am I glad he did, it made an amazing difference. Ian has been on the road to recovery since Saturday, I am thinking we may go OUTSIDE and PLAY today!!!
Happy Memorial Day!!!
-♥-
Jen


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I take a good picture. Thanks for posting these, I do miss hearing about Ian. I am glad he is feeling better.