Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun at the Zoo!

My Aunt Julie and I took the kids to the zoo while we were up in Pennsylvania. She has two
young kids,Bobby and Abby.They are really cute kids and even better,Ian LOVED them. He wanted to do everything Bobby did(I hope it didn't drive him too crazy!)and he thought Abby was "pretty". Anyway here are a few of my favorites from the zoo trip. Oh yeah,it was Ian's first time to visit the zoo and he just couldn't enough of it. I don't think I knew what it meant to be REALLY exhausted until I experienced chasing a toddler around the zoo for five hours. But it was well worth it and I would love to do it again!!!







This elephant was NOT camera shy!

Ian looking at a tiger(there is glass separating them)
Ian the Leopard!!!(I love the face!)
A close up...the artist was wonderful!
Bobby the Crocodile,Abby the Piggy and Ian the Leopard

1 comment:

jeannette said...

What a cutie! Was Ian looking in a mirror in the (I think) third picture?