Monday, May 12, 2008

Recent Photos on the Beach...


The three of us...
Ian and Mommy



Exploring...


An attempt at an "artistic" shot


Daniel and I took Ian to walk on the rocks down on the seawall last week after dinner. I was a little apprehensive because up until that day he has been terrified of water. I mean shaking head to toe terrified! To my amazement,when Ian saw the water,he starting screaming "blue" over and over again!! He is now no longer afraid of the water...he loves it! Here are a few pictures I took that evening...maybe we will make a trip down soon to play in the water!!!

1 comment:

Vicki Banta said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I am so glad to hear from you and find you and your sweet family doing so well. I saw you on someone else's blog and got so excited. God is so good and faithful.