Wednesday, May 2, 2007

first post + fav picture

My first post! And I could think of nothing better than this picture to start things off. Ian is such a wonderful kid, he's always posing for pictures for his mommy and that makes her happy. Life is crazy right now, we're going 10 different directions (which is impressive for 2 parents and 1 baby), and things don't look like they're slowing down. In fact, I should probably be working on a logo or something right now, but instead I decided to try out this blogging thing. I don't want to look like I'm jumping on the Web 2.0 bandwagon, but I think I finally have something to say. Plus, I also have a bunch of pictures of Ian and Jen, art I'm working on, and other stuff I'd like to share.

- daniel

(This picture was taken by the pool in our apartment complex. I'm not sure if Jen or I took it, so we'll just say it was Jen. She usually takes better pictures.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.